Thank you for shopping at OJAY!
Online purchases can be returned by posting them to our Head Office.
We do not exchange items that have been purchased online; a Customer may return their item for a refund with the following conditions:
1. We receive the items within 30 days from the time the customer makes the original purchase. The purchasing receipt must also be included along with a completed copy of the Online Return Form.
2. The returned items must be unworn, unwashed, and otherwise unused with tags still attached
3. The returned item will be posted to Us at the customer’s expense.
4. Items returned outside of the 30 days will not be refunded. If items are posted to us and refused in this manner, these items will be posted back to the customer via mail.
5. We will not be responsible for any items that are lost in transit to or from the customer
6. For Returns received via mail, Refunds will be processed within 10 business days of receiving the Customer’s returned item(s), though the time until the finalisation of payment may vary depending on the Customer’s bank.
7. For Returns received in our Store, Refunds will be processed immediately, though the time until the finalisation of payment may vary depending on the Customer’s bank.
8. Any items to be returned via mail should be posted to our Head Office address below with the purchasing receipt and Online Return Form:
Attn: Online Customer Service – OJAY.COM.AU
To: RECONEX Pty Ltd
PO Box 6229
Norwest NSW 2153
Refunds will be processed within 10 business days of receiving the Customer’s returned item(s), though the time until the finalisation of payment may vary depending on the Customer’s bank.
* Faulty items
If an item has a manufacturing fault, a full refund will be offered. Freight charges will be included in the refund if the returned items are posted to our Head Office. Faulty items must be returned within a reasonable amount of time. A refund will only be granted after a thorough inspection of the garment, and We reserve the right to deny any refund requests if We do not believe an item to have a manufacturing fault.